MACA has developed and implemented a certification program for court administrators and clerks. This program is in conjunction with the University of Missouri State University – Management Development Institute. MACA contracts with the University on a yearly basis to oversee the education and to track the Continuing Education Units (CEUs.) It has become a recognized certification program by cities throughout Missouri. A Certified Court Administrator is awarded the title and use of CCA after his or her name. Many cities will give clerks additional pay once they have received their certification.
The certification is based on obtaining one hundred CEUs and four years of membership in MACA. Each year, MACA offers nearly 40 hours of Professional Development courses for members. In addition, college degrees, college courses, Department of Revenue and Office of State Court Administrator seminars, and any other seminars attended to better your profession in the court system may be used towards the required one hundred CEUs. Members need to keep track of all training attended. Once the eligibility requirements are met, you will need to fill out a CCA application and submit the required fee for approval.
In order to maintain certification, you must continue to be a member of MACA. Additionally, each year you are required to obtain ten CEUs.
CCA maintenance forms must be turned into the Missouri State University – Management Development Institute by December 31 of each year.
On behalf of the Missouri Association for Court Administration we would like to congratulate you on your latest achievement!
Advanced Certified Court Administrator - 2012-2013
- Robin Ausmus - Macon
- Shayla Jones - Riverside
- Donna Tharp - Warson Woods / Oakland
Certified Court Administrator's - 2012-2013
- Leigh R. Kelley - Joplin
- Judy Pickering - Hamilton
- Ashtin Paris - Rock Port
- Cynthia Roth- Festus
- Donna K. Smith - Festus
- Jeri Halsey-Walters - Warrenton
- Susan Prichard - Clarkson Valley
- Kari Boardman - Grain Valley
- Carla Ottersbach - St. Peters
- Amanda Andres - St. Peters
- Christine Pantoja - O'Fallon
- Patricia Brown - Bella Villa
- Debbie Brown - Malden
- Rene Perry - Crystal City
- Kathleen Kirkland - Crystal City
- Mikki Spangler - Ballwin
- Amber Chisesi - Lees' Summit
- Elizabeth Heevner - Lee's Summit
- Sally Denney - Mosby
- Melissa Ziemianin - Pineville
- Robyn Cable - Joplin
- Jaye Yingst - Belton
- Kathy Bell - Pleasant Valley
- Veronica Miller - Duenweg
- Jane Ziegler - Manchester
- Roberta Zimmerman - St. John
- Courtney Sturm - Belton
- Charity Brashears - Springfield
- Ashley Hustead - Columbia