What was once a mere vision of seven individuals is now a reality of an approximately 500-member association of court administrators, court clerks, and deputy clerks from all across the State of Missouri. The Missouri Association for Court Administration (MACA) was founded on May 14, 1986 in Columbia, Missouri and has grown into the largest organization of court management professionals in the state.
The purpose of this Association is to define, educate, and achieve the
art and science of Court Administration through:
- Promoting and developing the Association as an agency for the
professional benefit of Court Administrators and/or other officials or
persons with the same or similar powers and duties.
- Promoting a better understanding by the Court Administrator of
his/her official duties, obligations and responsibilities.
- Establishing and improving methods and procedures in record
keeping in the field of Court Administration.
- Promoting mutual cooperation and assistance between members and
non-member Court Administrators.
- Urging Association members to be active participants in the
Association and performing services which may best meet the interest
and needs of the Association and the public we serve as court